AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND THE NATIONAL MOTOR FREIGHT TRAFFIC ASSOCIATION, INC. (NMFTA)
The NMFTA Websites are comprised of various websites and web pages operated by the National Motor Freight Traffic Association, Inc. (NMFTA). The NMFTA websites are offered to you conditioned on your acceptance of the terms, conditions, and notices contained therein.
NMFTA reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which NMFTA websites are offered.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
NMFTA websites may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). Some of the Linked Sites may not be under the control of NMFTA and NMFTA is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. NMFTA is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. NMFTA is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NMFTA of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the NMFTA websites, you warrant to NMFTA that you will not use the NMFTA websites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the NMFTA websites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the NMFTA websites or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the NMFTA websites. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the NMFTA websites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
NMFTA websites may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines that may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
NMFTA has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, NMFTA reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. NMFTA reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. NMFTA reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in NMFTA's sole discretion. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. NMFTA does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, NMFTA specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized NMFTA spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of NMFTA. Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO NMFTA OR POSTED AT ANY NMFTA WEBSITE
NMFTA does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to NMFTA (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any NMFTA Website or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting NMFTA, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicenses permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. NMFTA is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in NMFTA’s sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE NMFTA WEBSITES MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. NMFTA AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE NMFTA WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the NMFTA Websites are Copyright by National Motor Freight Traffic Association, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of companies or products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.