Does your dream job include working with an organization that helps the world work? That’s us! Our association is comprised of LTL trucking company members (companies that consolidate multiple small shipments to fill up a truck). We work alongside of them to become more efficient and profitable in pricing operations. This also moves the goods we use every day faster by reducing friction in our supply chain, which our members play a very large role within.
About this Role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead tactical marketing support of the NMFTA marketing and membership departments. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will manage marketing automation, campaigns and manage the flow of projects through the department.
- Developing and owning marketing campaigns using HubSpot:
- Personalized email marketing campaigns
- Landing pages
- Forms and survey creation
- List building (database segmentation, identify target audiences, etc.)
- Workflow setup
- Other automations
- Evaluating effectiveness of digital marketing programs
- Project management: use Trello to manage departmental marketing projects
- Managing WordPress website
- Ensuring quality assurance of all outbound communications; final reviewer of all communications
- Using best practices to ensure success such as send times, etc.
- Managing social media platform and social media calendar
- Assisting in the maintenance of HubSpot integrations as the staff HubSpot marketing platform expert.
- Helping to manage NMFTA’s digital asset management library
- Maintaining working knowledge of principles of search engine optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing using HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools
- Demonstrated success managing campaigns from inception to reporting
- Strong understanding and implementation of email marketing and data quality best practices
- Experience designing and implementing email trigger and nurture campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Adobe Suite experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience using an Association Management System (AMS) preferred, not required
- Experience working in a highly collaborative group
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent project management skills